It might not actually happen here. But, I assure you that it has a Chinese logic to it.
– At the site of the the July 23, 2011 train crash near Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, when a reporter asked an old lady from Wenzhou what she thought about the crash that officially killed 39 people, she replied with a poker face, “It’s good enough that the passengers haven’t been asked to pay for the damaged train carriages. What more can you expect?”
– Also at the site, when the reporter turned to another old lady and asked her what she thinks the difference is between the Red Cross Society of China and the Ministry of Railway, she answered, “Well, it seems that the RCSC wants your money while the MOR wants it, too. And your life.” “Anything they share?” “Yes, it’s their blatant brazenness – neither want their face.”
– One day when Xiao Ming* walked down a street, he died.
– Off the People, Buy the People, Fool the People. – Allbeharmd Chincom
* Chinese equivalent of Jack.