- Their religion promises eternal bliss [=joy] in heaven.
- marital/wedded/domestic bliss [=complete happiness in marriage]
- Relaxing on the porch of our private villa was sheer bliss.
- ignorance is bliss
释义：extremely or completely happy : full of or causing bliss
- At first, their time together was blissful.
- He sat there in a blissful state of comfort.
- our blissful beach vacation
- a blissful setting for a wedding
- existing in blissful ignorance [=a state of not knowing and not wanting to know about unhappy things or possible problems]
- They were blissfully happy.
- We were blissfully unaware/ignorant of the dangers ahead.